Saturday, December 04, 2004
Another Glorious Day,Ms. Smiling Eyes
Another day of no classes.Oh shit this is not what I want to write about.
Its another day of not having Lauren. Oh yeah i could write her name,this is my blogspot,hell if anyone cares.
I admit it,I miss her. It seems Im still not over her yet.Yeah I know what you think,(that im fuckin stupid),I guess I am.She is Ms. Smiling Eyes.Dammit,every night I slap myself to sleep.I keep telling myself,get over her man,you're Balong,you're the man dude,you put the egg in the basket,you bit the apple baby,you could have another girl.But someone inside of me says in a ghostly voice,there is hope man,wait for the right time man,you could still have her in the future man,she's everythin for you man,you need her man,smoke weed man.Bob Marley is visiting my sleep,damn dude,thats spooky shit.
I have a big date pa naman on saturday.Just a girl I saw in the streets of my friend's town.She's cute,a bit young though,and not that good in english. In short,she's nothin compared to lauren. What am I goin to do with her,I dont know.What if in the middle of the date I would call her "ehy lauren",damn that would be funny.Maybe the girl would bitch around and say,who's lauren you jerk!hahahahahah,i could imagine it already.Pano kung sagutin na agad ako nung girl,even me not being serious.Damn,she would be just my past time.What a waste.
Oh well,bahala na.She agreed to go out with me,I cant chicken out now.Cool Stiffmyster Balong.
i loathed you @
3:40 AM