Oh hell,I did something not so worth doing than what I was supposed to do,mind boggling right?So I thought I would write a poem bout it.Here it goes.....
Time Consumer,Time Consuming,Consume Me
I feel like this again
Even though I know its wrong
Why is it all coming back?
It was over for so long
I go and chase around again
Not minding the consequences at hand
There's no more hope of this Im sure
But its back to where it all began
I did it all,it gave me joy
But where the fuck is happiness?
Havent I learned enough?
Why am I looking for more?
I dont want to meddle with things
Im not that type of guy
I know shes with another man
I think I want to cry!
But Im just happy for them
The perfect couple that they have been
Oh yes Im a bitter person
I dont deserve to win.
Through bliss and all,I will stand tall
For that is where Im good at
Enjoy my life till the day I die
And just keep hoping she'll be my bride.
What a fuckin freaky poem.Oh well....