Thursday, December 02, 2004
The Fucked UP Teen
Yeah blogspot,now Im back.You're my best bud.I dont have to write on that logbook again,lots of people are making a fuzz about my entries.Like the latst entry,do you relly think I would beat someone up.Hell no,but on case to case basis,but still no.It would only be a waste of my time and strength.
Im really fucked up. I was happy back then,now life is the pits. If this continues I would be bald. Dammit,I love my hair.
Why cant I have her,I was very true and serious. But as I always say,thats life shit happens.
Im scared,what if I no longer believe in serious relationships. I no longer believe in the term "best friend" because someone failed me back then. And now this.I promised myself to respect women and always be serious when it comes to relationships. But now,aahhhh shit. There are lots of women to get hooked up with and fuck around with,but Im not that type of guy to do such things.What if i turn into one?
Oh well,what she wanted happend and now I dont know what I want.Poor little me. At least she's happy,thats whats important.
There are many good people in this world,pero mas marami ang evil.I might join them.
i loathed you @
4:00 AM