Thursday, December 09, 2004
Napapariwarang Buhay (Inagaw mo ang lahat sa akin ka)Part I
Foreword
This novel, well not actually a novel, could be fictitious but some are based on real life experiences of the author. Please be cautious of the things that you would be able to read because some of them may be very offensive. This is due to the author’s perpetual frustrations because of the various but constant falls that happened in his now miserable life. If you think that some parts are related to you and you mind being part of my composition, fuck you, that’s what you get for being too nosy and reading someone else’s blogspot. Just run to the nearest church, confess your sins, and everything will be all right. If you are to read the composition, kindly put a comment because I need some of my readers’ feedback to improve my work. Comments will only be entertained in the blogspot and not outside in the real world. If you have read it and you didn’t put a comment, hell with you, you freaking lazy bastard. I might die just writing this crap, my blood pressure is already rising just typing this foreword. I dedicate this to my friends who understand me and remain neutral all the time, not siding to anyone. If you think I’m wrong by writing this, fuck you, this is my blogspot.
Buddies, dude na hindi punk na hindi emo(nameless na nga lang), brother earth and rey, julie anne morene, you guys are the best, to you I give my trust. And all the other people, I’ll thank you somehow, just stay neutral.
I will triumph, I’m the stiffmyster.
Balotski
You have hit the crack pot
I have snapped again
It feels good.
i loathed you @
2:30 AM