Sunday, December 26, 2004
Questions Answered
Thanks to my dear sister and her friends,my burning questions about women were answered. Haha,my question was,Why do women always want a guy who is kind, sweet,understanding and has a great sense of humor,pero hindi naman ganon yung sinasagot nila?They want a package deal guy;kind,sweet and understanding;the only persons I know of these characteristics are buddha and dalai lama. Hahah,now I know why. Because most women,I mean girls of my age,prefer patweetum guys,cause they aint mature enough. Older women prefer mature bad ass guys rather than adolecent lil boys. And I said to myself,I would only date older women now,yeah,damn right,cause it is so hard to find a mature woman of my age,damn patweetum chicks.
And while I was browsing my friendster account,I observed;the lower batches in my high school are so into UAAP.Almost all of their pics,they are with infamous players mostly from the school in katipunan with the big blue cockpit.Cant they wait till college?Freakin kids,get a life,quit dreaming.
i loathed you @
5:35 AM