Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Tears on the grass
I was so damn excited to play at the Up fair,Everything was prepared,practice was perfect.The night came,due to some circumstances,we were moved a slot and were only allowed with two songs.Up to the stage I go,grabbed my mic,drums started,lead guitar was good,but the rhythm guitar,what the fuck sound are you creating,we're off beat,fuck it!I blew the first line,i cant bare to listen to that ugly sound of the guitar my bandmate was using,ahhh we blew it guys,we're playing crap!
Buti na lang no one booed us,well maybe in their thoughts though. I was so ashamed of my self,up at the stage after performing,i curled myself into a ball.When I got down I was on all fours trying to beat the crap out of the ground and tear every strand of grass I could grab on to.
I promise we play better than what you guys saw,we dont suck big time,that was the worst performance ever. Im a born loser.Give me a kiss,happy valentines,you bastards!
i loathed you @
3:09 PM