Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Sem Mess
Aight,classes are about to end. But good ole me decided to take summer classes so I would be studying my ass everyday during the summer. I cant believe it myself,me studying in summer,all I do in summer is pig out and get fat.Well,thats maturity,*bullshit*bullshit*.
Yeah I havent posted anythin lately,well there's not much to write about,things are same old same old,but not as crappy back then. I dont know,I feel good,maybe Ive grown tired of being sad for someone who used to make me happy.
I always see sorrow in her eyes,its definitely not because of me,that was a long time ago,Im intrigued by things that I hear and observe.But I should not give a damn,its just not my nature to poke around things,well I love poking things sometimes,like toooooooot,ehhheehe.
(must be above 18 before you understand)*bluff*
I always look hope in something that is impossible,or maybe not.Impossible is nothing.
i loathed you @
10:43 PM