Thursday, March 03, 2005
So Init Here in the Philippines
Ahhhhhhhh,I need ice cream,or anything cold,that is sweet,ehehhe.
I realized that having a car has its own ups and downs.
Up: You could go anywhere you please.
Down:Coding ako every Friday,my gimmick day,so that means,no gimmick day for me.
Up:Hindi ka na mdudumihan sa pagpasok sa school.
Down:Wala pa akong liscence,di pedeng dalhin sa school.
Up:Instant pogi points!
Down:Pogi lang ang car mo kung malinis,kung madumi nakhow!(Car wash boy for me again wax on,wax off!)
Up:You can treat it as your girlfriend.
Down:Like your "girlfriend",it hates you when you're broke.(Totoo naman ah!)
Up:Dating seems to be so easy.
Down:The chaperons multiply like gremlins.
Up:Your car would last long,just take good care of it.
Down:You take good care of it,your sister and your dad dont.(Dad paayos na natin yung dent)
Oh well Im going insane again.Just to stabilize my brains,I really need to do this a lot.
"Im so happy,Im so pretty and happy and gay!"
-Anger Management-
i loathed you @
7:50 AM