I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Friday, October 21, 2005
Dammit Im Sick!
I barely had enough sleep last night because I caught cold. It was disgusting,I was shooting snot all over the place,I cant stop my sneezing. Oh well,that's why I dont have a good post today,my mind is clogged by mucus and boogey.
A classmate in elementary texted me again,she wants us to have so-called reunion with our other former classmates.And I asked her if she could hook me up with one of her "friends"(pretty that is)in PUP and she said yes.I was hoping for an easy going chick but she gave me the number of a girl which I think is twice my IQ,I only want to go fishing,and not get entangled with just someone.Oh well,maybe I should stop my escapades,and besides Im currently so into a girl right now that I no longer have the balls to look at other women.You may not believe me but that is definitely true,I swear. So I will not pursue on hitting on that smart-than-me girl.Instead,imma focus,focus bro,focus,you can do it,focus.
I cant decide what to wear on 28.I was invited to a Halloween party by this povedan girl which is the cousin of ahhh!!!!! its a long story.I cant believe meself being with those rich ass people.I would probably look like dirt. I dont even know why that girl invited me,we were not that close,only met her once,not even constant communication. Maybe they needed a mascot,or someone really scary,do I look scary?Some people think I look like Gyun Woo,but he looks like Smokey,Korean bastards.Maybe I'll just come naked,but those are just high school girls,means I could end up in jail if......Aha!You bad person you!