Saturday, October 29, 2005
I cant seem to sleep,somethin not so good happened kasi,now Im in deep thoughts.Well here's a poem.....
The Hate Poem
I hate the rain that pours,it shows how I feel today
I hate the frosting cold cause in the bed I have to stay
I hate to stay up late,wishing i could talk to you somehow
I hate it when they laugh at me,everytime I want to ask you out
I hate the feeling of being lonely,cause Im not used to it
I hate to think that you're with someone else,I might as well get hit
I hate the way I tremble when they speak of your name
I hate myself everytime I think that our thoughts are the same
I hate it when I realised,to have you is a hard thing to do
And to do that I need a lifetime or two
I hate it when I think you are ignoring me
I hate the thought that you're just kind and pretending to be happy
I hate it when I lose hope when it comes to having you
Cause I have no fucking idea what else I have to do
I hate my dream when it is about me and you
For Im scared of the fact that it is not true
I hate the day you'll decide not to give me a chance
For I have been pestering you for several months
I hate to hide my feelings from you
I hate it how you make me happy and at the same time blue
I hate the fact I rarely see you now
I wasted so much time cause I was fooling around
I hate it when I tell other women I love them
When I long to tell you that way back then
You are definitely what I need,to have and to hold
Fom now on and till we both grow old
Im this world a i hate a million of things
But you have no idea what joy to me you bring
i loathed you @
5:00 PM