Saturday, October 15, 2005
I got cut.
I just got the cut. They have reached the final verdict. I am out of the Old Blue Box band. Yeah, my bassist just spilled the beans. He said I was "too busy" which is true because I give high value to my education. They would replace me for now, which probably means permanently. Am not angry or something, but it sucks that they cut me off now when I am longing for a gig cause its the sem break,and I miss performing. That was why they were avoiding me these past few days. Oh well,my studies are of top priority now,its fun to have a band and all,but this is college amigos,there's a lot more security for my future if I would study than focus entirely on the band.I have no regrets for keeping myself busy in school. And I just wish them all the luck,i dont know who my replacement was though.I feel bad,we agreed back then that no gigs during the school days,and would only return on sem breaks. But look what a little fame could do,tsktsk,I do hope that recognition could get us guys somewhere,I mean you guys. I'll study na lang,bury myself in books,or I could go solo,my sched next sem is not too tight,maybe I'll try my luck as an acoustic artist,for the love of playing.You guys will do fine,am sure of that.
i loathed you @
7:08 PM