Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Loneliness that everyone becomes......
My eyes hurt,my lungs hurt,my head hurts,I think am gonna die,or maybe not. Things arent goin so well for me this sem break,well I flunked an important subject and am so bored Ive got nothing good to do.
My alcohol tolerance is getting lower and lower. I got drunk after 6 bottles of Grand Ma-ther father. The whole world was spinning,and so was my stomach.
I got meself a new band,my friends here who also has a band lacked a guitarist,told them I would try out for the band,well they told me that was no longer needed,Im in. Oh well,I hope they were freakin serious,we were a bit drunk at that time.
Things are goin well with that girl from PUP,she seems to be interesting but I'd rather not meet her.My friend who introduced me to her wanted us to meet,but am not in the mood for fiwshing anymore.Am more mature now.I dont want my attention to be swayed.Like I said before,focus to one girl only,focus.
I want to buy a new guitar,and a new electric guitar,the old ones are still good but Id like a new set.Maybe I'll visit sta mesa this week.
Only push the way off to fight you,am sorry am sorry Im not sure.
i loathed you @
3:30 AM