Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Sad things
This weekend was the most unhappy weekend I know. pSome people passed away. The first was my sisters' friend,died in a motorcycle accident. Then my friend's sister,heart attack. I should learn to cherish my life more,plus the world is bound to an end so near that you could feel it. Am trying to be a good person as much as I can,yeah I may sound a bit emotional today,but hey, this is for real,no fictional crap Im inventing.
Oh well,am still not over me being kicked out of my band,a band I helped develop into what it is now. My friends just laughed at me when I made "sumbong" to them.(Yack ang conyo)But a good friend told me somethin that made me feel great,fame is something that would never last a lifetime. I would be better off pursuing my education than a dreaming of becoming some icon that has no security whatsoever.And this came from a man who finished his college degree in 6 and a half years,and we are so proud of him.
As the days pass I miss her more,(tear drop),am goin dramatic again. What I really need is a serious relationship,maybe not now,because to have the girl I need,I think I have to conquer the world first,(yeah it sounds like Sweet Home Alabama,you guessed it right smart ass),which would probably take me two or more lifetimes. Why,cause Im doing nothing,cause Im the "turbo torpe",you might think Im the easy going gigolo guy,nuh uh,Im shy as a turtle as they say. Me ah,not captain winky,baka may mag-isip ng masama eh.
I really love to write,am trying to stop the teeny bopper posts,I want to be more mature,more serious,talk of things that comes in my mind without censorship,am not implying that Im a total pervert,it is much like being free to say whatever I want.Anyways,this is my blog,I could say anything I want.
Sleep well girl,I want to see you soon.
i loathed you @
5:00 PM