Friday, October 14, 2005
Urm!
Am so irritated by the fact that there's spreading a word among my high school buddies that I am back with my ex. Its not that Im holding any grudges against her or anything,its just that some people could really tick me off.I dont know what made them think that way. Must be because of last friday's activity with them. Here it goes,it was a drinking session,she got wasted I watched over her,yeah we looked kinda sweet,barf, but only because I was half amazing that time.Im not trying to be mayabang or anything,its just that I believe that once an ex,would remain as an ex,no turning back,but our friends keep on insisting that I give it another shot. It's crap! Why would you go back to someone you broke up with?Love,ahhh pethuey love my boot.Plus one of our friends texted me the cheesiest question ever,I still answered it though,cause im cheesy.
Now a question popped inside my head,am I turning into a hater?
Uhm well maybe not,its probably because Im so into a girl right now,she always keep me preoccupied in day dreaming,but no naughty dreams,trust me,mature na ako,ehehe.But am only halfway thru my 2 month chick holiday,yeah I always have that after break ups,2 months of reminiscing,erm enjoying my single life rather. Then after that back to the drawing board. I dont reminisce,am no Joe D Mango,the past is history,what's more important is,no not the future,no star wars thingy today,the present.
Ohana means family.
Family means no one gets left behind,or forgotten.
Madeline and Lilo & Stitch are the most significant cartoons man has ever made.
i loathed you @
7:49 PM