Wednesday, November 23, 2005
†Book 4(The Movie)Sucks†
Tang ina,(yes,you read it right,tang ina talaga),the Goblet of fire was so fucking disappointing. What happened with the S.P.E.W.(is it correct?),the house elf that was blamed for the dark mark,dobby giving harry the gilliweed or whatever that slime was spelled.
Buti na lang Cho and Fleur were thuper uber babes,as well as Hermione. Krum,pumpkin headed ex-convict;Cedric,British Backstreetboys clone;the Weasley twins,wicked,Patil twins,blech.And the rest of the french chicks,except madame maxim that is,are yummy.
Before the movie I realized that women have to run to the comfort room,heck they were fast.And Filipinas are the most beautiful women in the world(yeah it sounds like a commercial)
And to the rich ass bastards,women wouldn't want to hear how fast your car is when on a date. I saw a dork who did nothing but brag about his "fast car" to his date.What a fuckin loser!
Things that your date should know about you(for men):
1.The doggy way you laugh
2.Favorite things(movie,color,food,etc)
3.The intellectual joker that you are
4.Common interests
5.You are to pay for the date
I absolutely love her when she smiles.
-Ninedays=Absolutely(Story of a Girl)-
i loathed you @
6:38 PM