Monday, November 14, 2005
The Guy That Laughs in a Funeral
Do you think it would be disrespectful if you would laugh in a funeral.Well I just came from one,the grandfather of my friend passed away,all we did there was eat and laugh,even he was in no obvious grief,maybe he had already accepted it.
Another day without sleep,I dont know how long my body could withstand this.
Am wonderin why when some relative of my friends pass away,I am always the first one they inform,they ask me to tell everyone else.It's like im the death bringer,or the death informer,or the human orbituary,but not definitely the meet-joe-black type,gwapo si Brad Pitt eh.
Y'all should be afraid if one day you will receive a text message,from my number,telling you am kaputz,freaky right.The dead will inform the living by himself.
Tll Death
If I die would you cry,or even just a sob
Would you waste a tear for me
I dont deserve it really
Would you even see me in my funeral
Laid in my coffin,clad in thick make-up
Wearin superfly clothing
Would you notice I tried to smile
Or the mortician just did a great job
You should check my phone
What you'll see wont be a surprise
You know am so into you
If I would be a ghost
Would you allow me
To watch you sleep every night
I promise I wont scare you
Or appear when you take a shower
If someone hurts you
Even if you disprove
His funeral would be
The next you'll come to
I love you,maybe you dont know that
I havent told you yet
Cause I dont have the balls
But am still alive
Means I still have time
Maybe I would someday
Just promise you wont push me away
Because if you do
That's worse than death
Death would take away
All the life and even the pain
Life without you is hell
Pain would be everyday
Heart indefinitely broken
*Smooches*
i loathed you @
12:00 AM