Saturday, November 05, 2005
Happy Happy Happy
A person can live without sleeping! This is so great,I dont feel sleepy anymore,holy kamotes!
Am happy,not because of that,but because of someone.
You always make me happy.
Without you noticing it
I do feel giddy
Like a five year old boy
Given his first ever bike
I need to be near you
Almost feeling your breath
I wouldnt want more than a kiss
For you are too pure
Move closer to me
Im very warm to hold
I'll just stare at your beauty
Let me hold your hand
Promise me you wouldnt let go
Right now I love you so
You dont seem to notice though
I promise to be always true
I will no longer fool around
Let me touch your face
I cant look at your eyes
You know pretty well
All the beauty of the world
Is shining at me from there
Dont act naive
Give me a hint
I am in no rush
I'll wait for you
If that's what you want me to
Am so happy right?
i loathed you @
10:10 PM