Saturday, November 26, 2005
Humpy Dumpy the Rotten Egg
Nothing good to write about,oh well the only significant thing that happened in my life right now is that I got caught between the crossfire of two bitches,my ex and her friend. They were fighting I scolded my ex,then her very stupid friend whom she had a fight with sided with her. And now Im the the one who is "evil".
But I dont need them around,hell with them as if they would be a significant loss(wow ang bitchy).But my blood pressure really took a rise eh,if they would turn up against me they shouldnt have told me bout their problem,especially that stupid bitch whos brain is as narrow as divisoria streets during december.I dont know what excuse for a brain they both have.
Why are men always have to be the victims of women? Like my mother who scolded me back then when she found out I broke up with my girl even though it wasnt my fault and most of my exes are witches with the capital B.
Am so not lucky when it comes to relationships,the girl may be pretty but it would still fall down after a couple of months or so.
Do I have a problem?Hmmmmm,nahh!I just need someone whos brain ticks the same way as mine does.And definitely someone mature,no more teeney bopper bratty pain in the ass patweetum but thuper pretty chicks for me.I go for the intellectual young lady or the yuppy woman down the street now.
Am starting to appreciate the simple beauties of this world,and I feel good.
I really like what you've done to me
I cant realy explain it
Im so into you
-Tamia=So Into You-
I still dont know how to tell you though.Sleep well then.
i loathed you @
7:00 PM