Friday, November 11, 2005
I Have Tuberculosis
I have a gallon of phlegm in my lungs. I can hardly breathe,and I am absent for the first day of my TF classes.Oh at least I could get my liscence now and I could have rest for me to get better.
Maybe it's time that I quit smoking.And my lips are losing their natural color,if that happens,snogging wont be enjoyable,kidding.
"Ohhhh amber is the color of your energy"
Even though you dont wear amber colored clothes,ehehe.
It's been too long
And Im lost without you
What am I gonna do
Said Ive been needin you
Wantin you
Nice song by Aaliyah,aint it?
I seem to lose my ability to write nice things,I dont know why.
Usually am able to write the most dramatic things,nicest I might add,due to strong emotions,but now,tsktsk.
Im still into you though,nothing has changed.
i loathed you @
11:46 PM