Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Is it Possible?
Went to a debut,of a churchmate.
How come some people you used to ignore a lot back then would turn out to be hot after you heard her sing.At first she was like,ho hum a girl,but when she opened her motuh,wow,she's like a veela,am singing with her afterwards.I got her number but I have no intentions of texting her. Am really dumbfounded why I asked for her number in the first place.Swear I have no intentions.
I have traumas with singing,specifically our favorite videoke,cause when at a friends party,you're drunk,you're beside a girl you knew for less than 2 hours,you sing with her,she drops the mic,you two make out,nothing follows. Truth be told,I only like to make out with my girl,as much as possible,no making out if not my girl,yeah I may sound gay,but that's what I am.You may think Im a perv but I wont make you do anything forcibly or against your will.That I am sure of.Period.
i loathed you @
6:34 PM