Thursday, December 01, 2005
The 18,21 and 24 Year Old Virgins
Wow I formed a pattern,a sequence of three. It's December and it is so damn cold I want to rub something.
Yesterday was not a happy day,my friend's father passed away,and I was the first one he texted,again. Might be coincidence,but what's better to do but tell the others about it. Am the living obituary talaga. But dont think am happy with what's happenin. It burdens me a lot to hear such news,but that's the only way I could help em,tell the others the bad news.
Oh well I have to prepare for class now,and I havent finished reading my assignments,oh what the fuck.
Why do birds suddenly appear
Everytime you are near
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
-The Carpenters=Close to You-
P.S.
Do I write like a girl?
Oh well,maybe because Im gay,so women are very much welcome to approach me for some wholesome fun.(e.g. slumber parties,bathing together,back rubs)Just kidding.
I write like a girl cause Im a bitch,got it?
i loathed you @
8:30 PM