Monday, December 26, 2005
Holiday Rush!
Bahhh tulo nanaman sipon ko!
Bakit ba ngayon pa ako tinamaan ng trangkaso,kung kelan malamig ang simoy ng hangin,hwaw make lots of sense.
Even though we dont have christmas,it has been a custom,well an obligation, in our family to give each other gifts.Means burning dough again,well not much,spending 1000--/++ is fair enough for three women.It's really hard to give women gifts,and I gave my mom what I think was the best gift I could give,no not an apo you perverts,a kikay kit from body shop.The body lotion was really nice,kinis to the max.
I miss my dad,he'll be home in a month,may kaaway nanaman ako,heheh.
It's the first christmas I had that I didnt drink excessively,I didnt even light a single cig. Clean living is really cool,especially now that I have a reason to live my life longer,a vision to be better,its amazing how people,well a person could affect me.
But wait,that doesnt mean Im a softy now,well a bit yes,dati pa naman eh.
Try to piss me off,I'll rip off your neck.
Am a proud bad-ass,a vegetarian one,mess with me,tampalin kita.
ehehehe
i loathed you @
11:30 AM