Sunday, December 04, 2005
Micro Sleep
2 hours of shut eye is enough for me to stay awake for days.
Something bothers me.Well actually a lot of things bother me.
Is my standard of branding a person bitch very low?
Someone complained kasi eh.(Yes Sandra that's you)
(This is my blog,ya cant do anythin bout it.)
I did something not so good yesterday.Actually it was very harsh,but it was carefully made just for her,haha,hope she'll like it.
The so called Christmas is near,maybe I should do somethin this December,am goin to do somethin that requires me to muster all the guts I have in my big belly.
She scares me more now,I really cant read her,the most unpredictable girl Ive ever met,the most beautiful too.
Head over heels again.
Tryin to get a glimpse of you
Did you see me pass by?
Maybe not
What am I to you?
Is that really you?
I want to know everything
Give me even just a clue
You're good at making me fall for you
Good at making me insane
I think about you all the time
Will you ever give me a chance?
You must be crazy
Yes you are.
i loathed you @
6:34 PM