Sunday, December 18, 2005
What Lantern Parade?
Yeah,what lantern parade,I only saw a single float,what a waste of time.
And my high school buddies were making drama again because me and oinot left them,as if we were that important.
Then we were so fucking bored of staying all night at nari's store waiting for mundo.
Next we decided to go to TBA(The Bahay ng Alumni) to see the whapping concert of the year.(blech)
Luckily,we met kim and kaye(the twins,not the olsen though)at the concert.
Kaye got bored and wanted to go home.
It would be a short drive to kim's house until kaye uttered,"Antipolo tayo."
Kablash!Kakanan na lang ako eh.
Ang drama pa ni earth,"Ok lang naman kung ayaw mo eh"
Screech,U-turn na.
The next thing I remembered I was forcing hondy up cloud 9.
The drinks in that place are gold.
Thanks to kim and kaye,I had the most awesome last day of class for the year 2005.Thanks for the company you twins.
P.S.
Napagod ako magdrive,nacomatose ako nung friday,6pm na ako nagising.tsktsk
i loathed you @
3:15 AM