Monday, December 12, 2005
Where are my thy groupmates?
My groupmate in english 10 didnt mail me our report for today,so I have no idea what to print. I was tasked to do the final editing and printing but tada I recieved nada.
It sucks to hear a sad story from a friend about how she was mistreated by her boy friend or fubu rather.(fubu=f*** bud)I know the guy pa naman. And what he really did was unjust.Dammit boys,dont just use your dicks,use also your balls,and especially your brains.Come on,men would look really mean.And it is quite unfair for us who are trying to raise the standards of our manhood.Plus two heads are better than one,use both!
Hay,last week of classes for the year 2005,and nothing has changed.
Im thinkin of you
And the things you do to me
That makes me love you
Now Im living on ecstasy
-Thinking of You=Paul Weller-
i loathed you @
9:00 PM