I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Monday, January 16, 2006
EMO Acoustic Interludes
Where should I start?Ok what is happenin to my life right now would be a great start. My profs are taking revenge on me,this past week I had three freaking exams,or four exams,i dont know I lost track,i go home from class everyday poofed out,fuckd up and sleepy.
I dont know if it is just stress from school or from something else but I noticed I utter,shout rather,"fuck","puta","putang ina","tang ina","tang na",and "puta you to infinity" more often now.
And yesterday,while I was flipping thru channels,my attention was grabbed by one show,The Gilmore Girls,why,because of that thuper hot chick Rorie(thats what i heard,dont know if its correct).And what i saw was fantastic,this pogi guy paid for her small coffee,then after a small chitchat the pogi guy pulled her to a side street then they made out!Hwaw! Now I came up with these equations: kapag: small coffee=side street luvapalooza ahay bongga! eh pano kung: tall coffee=luvapalooza na pwedeng may butt squeeze ahay ang taray! eh pano na kung: coffee with cherry and whipped cream on top=???????? ahay susmaryosep!get a room mga gaga! Now I want a Rorie for meself,not because of the fantabulous things that coffee could bring,(trust me people),but because of her Goddess like features.
But,yes there was I but in the show,I almost enjoyed it until the glitch came. This is the scene where the chinese chick was with her man.That altered reality,ok here's the story: The guy thought he was going to get laid! What a perverted prick! His reasons were: "I cooked for you,I never cook" "I lit candles" "I played the guitar" Hwattt???Do you think you can get laid because of those things? And why would you fuck your girl friend? Well I didnt fuck any of mine because of pure respect. Baka nga sa sobrang respect ko kahit gusto na nilang bastusin ko sila hindi ko pa rin sila binastos eh,I think that happened to contestant number two. If you want to get laid,find a fuck buddy. Heck that would be a whole lot easier. With 15 text messages,at the very least, you can have yourself a fuck buddy,and you can change your fuck buddy every month. But a decent girlfriend,the one you can take home to mama mia,only comes once a year,and acts like a total goddess,that you have to kill sheep and pound rice to please her,just kidding. But I'd rather have a decent girlfriend than 3000 fuck buddies,why,cause Im not a perverted hedonist,I dont need bodily pleasures,well a bit,but i what need is someone to share my life with. And that's why I dont want to watch the Gilmore Girls anymore,it would change the reality that I know if I would be glued to it.I dont treat my girl as a fuck buddy,I am selfless most of the time nga eh,i dont buy women coffee to make out with them,and national geographic channel is the best for dorks like me.
Watch out for my next post,"what is love!",the compilation of a fuckd up teen,bow.