Thursday, January 26, 2006
Leafy Spaghetti
Gahhh, I need somethin to stabilize my brain, so many thoughts are swimming in my head, am I heading back to the high life?? And my suppliers are back in business,talk about sheer coincidence. I no longer smoke,for more than 3 weeks now,hurray for me. But I would go insane if I wouldnt do something fast. What if I put it in spaghetti,the effects would be subtle,but same calming effect,hmmmmm,bon appetite,well it's better than puff the magic dragon(katol).
I forgot to include some of the quotes I created in my compilation. Well maybe I'll make another one. But some other time,hell ayaw ako tigilan ng mga prof.Di bale malapit naman na yung UP Fair eh,kahit hindi ako tutugtog,makakapanood naman ako,at sa UP ako titira for a week,ayus!
At karen adoja de castro maraming salamat sa iyong pagwawasto ng aking ginawang pagbubuklod,hindi mo talaga ako pinalusot,maraming salamat uli,maaari ka bang editor kung sakali??? waheheh,just kidding.
Doooodoooot dooo dooo dooo doo
Doooodoooot dooo dooo dooo doo
Doooodoooot doo doo doo doo doo do do
-I dont Wanna Wait-Paula Cole
Ayan ha,may tribute ako para sa Dawson's Creek.
hmppf.
i loathed you @
9:00 AM