I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Little Manhattan
An 18 year old guy found out that he had the heart and the brains of a 10 and three quarters year old boy.I thought I was really mature until I saw this movie.Damn,i think exactly the way that Gaibe does. The movie was so amazing. It was worth all the traffic and parking struggle that I have been to.If only ..but..I cant.
After four weeks of non-smoking,Im back to business,haha,fucked up.
Go nuts is a place for unhappy people,in Libis,a fat woman sat at my left side and a group of fat ladies upfront. Me,a fat guy weilding a box of cigarettes.Fat ass.
Kindess,a topic I would not want to touch,screw kindess.
I'll hang myself tomorrow morning.Good night.
P.S. I thought being an astronaut was the hardest thing I could ever do in my life,putang ina,may mas mahirap pa pala.