I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Sushi Very Much
Im so proud of meself,am realy a non-smoker now,well I havent lit a single cig since Jan 1,that makes it(gets calculator)6 days of non smoking for me.Coughing out black phlegm is the spookiest shit that has ever happened to me,and I wouldnt wait for a red one to come out.
Happy birthday raymundo,you are oficially an old goat now,and hanging out with us teens wont make you any younger.Yeaheheh,hindi mo naman mababasa to eh.hikhiks
Hondy really needs a boob job(headlight fixin),and butt implants(kick ass sub woofers),and some body exfoliating(repaint),she just lost a leg(flat tyre),I have to buy a new one,tsktsk.Plus she has ran out of perfume,am goin to give her a bath tomorrow and a back rub,swell.
I have to go to church,I'll post somethin swell later,i have to go visit the real Godfather,imma make sumbong,ask him a few things,imma make lambing,then ask for forgiveness,and ask for a miracle to happen,and that doesnt include winning the lotto,well maybe,just kidding Daddy-yoh!
"Ped Xing is a famous chinese bold star",cant believe tonio fell for that one.