I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Her Birthday,My Bash
I went out last night to go to my sort-of-friend-ish birthday party. It was okay;mild booze,tamang chill,surrounded by so many rockstars. Make',former vocals of Humble Sauce, was so cool,his stories can be included in Maalaala Mo Kaya,kidding,but his dedication to his music was something to be looked up to. Plus,he promised me free tickets in an upcoming big event which inlcudes five foreign bands,and we just met that day,how sweet is that.Joe of Too Late the Hero was there,too,well he's mau's ex,that's to be expected. Ferd's of Holding On and Mike of Frustrated Valentine where there,too.But enough of the hooligan,this is no happy blog post.
My main concern is the birthday girl. Truth be told I went there for p _ _ _ y,for I see her as a sexual object. And I would bet my life I was not the only who looked at her that way at the party. Well everyone knew she's easily wasted,throw her a few drinks,voila,a major headache for a manong like me. At first it was okay,I was one of the first people at the party,flow of booze was mild,and I sat beside her for I knew no one there.Hey I didnt do anything to her,am not a full pledged perv.Then more people came and she got wasted. I was half pissed when I saw her make out with her cousin but I just kept mum,as if I have the right to butt in their business. I was even thinkin,okay maybe I'll have a go at her later. And things got worse,a whole lot.Now she was about to make out with this girl, a just-for-kicks stint they do. Okay the first 3 second kiss was like wow.Then the guys asked for another one,but this time they all whipped out their camera phones,so they could have it recorded.And this time I was like,fuck y'all,how bout not treating her like a slut?But likewise,I kept mum,and the girls obliged,from a 5 sec to another 3 sec to another 5 sec then I lost count.Seeing something like that,knowing myself,I would probably have wood,hell they were both hot and they were only uhm together they were 34 years old,do the math.But I didnt have one,which was weird,I was even scolding Capt. Winky,"you're dead when we get home".I was there for p _ _ _ y,but seeing the way she was treated, I realized a little respect would be good,and that I even have an ounce of repsect for a girl I see as a sexual object.I was pissed and surprised at meself at the same time. Wow,maybe I am nice.
Well being nice really sucked,you get no p _ _ _ y you even have to help clean the mess when all of them are wasted and fucked up. And rock stars are weak drinkers,haha.
While I was typing this crap we were texting.She asked me how i was and I told her am half pissed. Oh well me dear I hope you'll be able to read this. Dont think I pitty you because of what happened,I even respect you more than ever. And sorry I failed you because you thought I would be the last one to go,but you were already in good company,and you wouldnt mind me leaving.Dont worry the deal is still on,I would take you out of your rock and roll lifestyle,even for a day.But I guess its better I dont,this is my farewell,you'll never hear from me again,swear.