I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Sunday, April 09, 2006
My Eyes!!!!
I never thought Id ever see a movie with so much sex activity.It wasnt even a porn film. The Span films are just like cartoons compared to this movie.
Okay the title of the movie is "Lie with Me". Hell, para akong narape,ang tindi nung girl. A lil eroded up there but overall,I give her an A-.
The story could have been great,but the subtitles were freaking funny,I couldnt understand em at all. Oh heck,there was so much screwing going on your ears wouldnt function,only your eyes and your head will.
And the funniest thing about the movie is the leading man. Not only did he had an ice pick-ish chin,he was a peewee,you know what i mean,hhahahah.I was more suitable for that role,even if I fold mine in half,fold my hanky,hanky,right.