Wednesday, April 12, 2006
VH1: Videos for Goons
Since it's summer, my insomnia is back and I find myself flicking thru channels till 3 or 4 am.And last night,I came across MTV,and VH1 Video collections are up. I missed watching this show,the videos are so fuckin amazing. And since Im stuck in the 90's,the classic vidoes gave me a feel-good mood,but that was only in the beginning.Why?Here's the video line up:
One Week by Barenaked Ladies
A wonderfull feel good song,cause as the song goes,Im a man who can laugh in a funeral.And I have a history of losing my shirt,haha.
The Scientist by Coldplay
This is the only song that I liked from coldplay.
"im going back to the start"
Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
Ansaya ko na nyan,parting party ako sa ganda ng naririnig ko.At habang ako ay pumaparty naisip kong hanapin ang aming Baygon.
Brick by Ben Folds Five
"She's a brick and Im drowning slowly,off the coast and Im headed nowhere."
At dahil sa kantang yan,naisip ko ngang lunurin ang aking sarili,sa Baygon na nahanap ko sa wakas.
Slide by Goo goo Dolls
"Could you whisper in my ear,the things you want to feel,I'll give you anything to keep it coming."
"I wanna wake up where you are."
Akalain mong immune din ako sa Baygon,aba'y continue na lang ako sa drama ko.
Shimmer by Fuel
Not all that shimmers is gold,ang glitters nagshishimmer din.
Flood by Jars of Clay
Ito naglalakbay na ang isipan ko nito,kung bubugahan ko nanaman ba ng Baygon ang kinahihigaan ko dahil sa dami ng lamok,teka ubos na ang Baygon.
When You're Gone by The Cranberries
"And I'll miss you when you're gone"
Hayup ka Dolores.
Push by Matchbox 20
At ito na ang huling video,kaya pinush ko ang remote para ilipat ang channel upang makapanood ng wholesome pure entertainment na naidudulot ng FTv.
Malungkot ka na nga amoy Baygon pa ang hininga mo.
i loathed you @
8:13 AM