I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Monday, May 29, 2006
Not in the Mood,Likewise
Insomnia got the best of me again,well maybe not,my 3 hour afternoon sleep was probably enough.
Am not really in the mood for writing but after I got my fill of models from wathcin FTV(wowowiwow),I decided off to the keyboard I must go.
I am alarmed by the growing number of women,(women not girly girls),who happen to end up with freakin minors(not men,minors,uhugin boys to be precise,the type I could kill with one finger)okay enough of the satirical comments.And the magic number of those boys' age is 16,oh yeah sweet 16. And now I wonder,what's with kiddos and why women,most are yuppies, see in them,panahon na kaya para mamundok ako??
The Dilemma When I was only 16 women,(aged 20++ up to Mel Chanco's bracket),looked at us as dorks,oh yah,when they ask me how old I am(most in bars and clubs),me favorite response is "barely legal".(I always tell that cause there's a porn star kink in it,kidding.) Why you might ask? If I tell them am only 16 they're going to laugh their asses off,then point and shout "you're a dork,go home dweeb",tsktsk,discrimination.Well only a few people of my age go clubbing during those times and I was able to get in cause the bouncers never look for ID's.Now the number of minors in bars and clubs have multiplied,as the number of unwanted pregnancies increased as well.A 16 year old guy having the chance to score with a 21 year old hottie is 1:???,I dont know the odds,but I bet my ass it's low.But if you're the 16 year old Borgie Manotoc,no questions asked hommie.The oldest woman I had was 20,but I was 17 that time. A 3 year crack is nothin compared to a 5 year gap.
The Score When I was 16,I loved counter strike and tony hawk pro skater than any relationship,tihee,am just being honest.If those guys scored 20++ aged chicks then they must be: a)genuises:their looks/words/wallets/cars make panties fall off (A Nick Carter clone perhaps) b)intelligently funny:women love men with humor and brains,right.Who am I kidding,hell no. c)a father figure: future oriented,has goals and plans in his life,and good in bed. d)Or women miss their high school life or regret the time they dumped the dork in class who eventually took over Bill Gate's empire so they dated dorks now for retribution.
The Disclaimer I have no problems really if all women fall for dorks now. One thing is for sure,my peepee will definitely go farther than theirs,even if I fold mine in half.Top that dweeb!