I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Friday, May 26, 2006
Summer Shambles
Oh yeah,me summer classes are done,I have less than two weeks to enjoy my silly life. And there's no better way of celebrating than staying awake for a whole week. And my brain is no longer functioning Im typing on instinct.
My flooble tag board expired,no fuckin way,am gone for that long? I guess I have to make a new account.
The only highlight of my life this month was the first time I went to rock ed's gig.(Rock ed is a non-political NGO whose aim is to end poverty,our belief is volunteerism as a way of showing patriotism,we wear white bands as an international sign for the fight against poverty) Mike(of Kala) was so damn nice,and was so damn huge,I looked like a midget,peace bro,I still think your band rocks. Noel Cabangun was like wow,I was gay for 15 min because he performed. And his once in a lifetime performance with Dong Abay left me starstruck. Rock ed really rocks,its a place where you can just be yourself and at the same time be out of your usual self. In less dramatic terms,you hang out with rock stars,drink free booze,eat free ilocos empanada(thanks bossing mike),mingle with knollers and hookies and at the same time help educate the masses,especially the youth,that the future of our country depends on the private individual. No more excuses,Philippines.
Me?Doing something meaningful in my life?At a time like this?I should really write this.
"Im not gonna waste this time,this light that burns will keep on fading" And it did.