Saturday, August 12, 2006
And Now What??
I cant sleep. A dozen rotten memories came rushing back. Before I go out tomorrow and start shooting people,I'll just type away tonight. And yes,I will shoot you too,of course.
Two of my classmates in PI 100 are pregnant,wala lang sharing.
I told meself not to do it
But I still did
Why?
Curiousity
And if curiousity killed the cat,would it kill me,too?
I believe lung cancer would get the best of me,not the cat.
When men have problems we smoke a pack in an hour
But I didnt have any problems,well not till 5 minutes ago.
Maybe it's not really a problem,just a spur of the moment emotion.
And Im emotional again???
I believe Ive shut down most of em,but I still have low tolerance to pain.
Physical pain that is.
Life is harsh,and most of the time unfair.
I told everyone that,they just laughed at me.
Till shit hit them hard and realized am right
Of course I laughed at them ,too.
Lintik lang ang walang ganti,ahihih.
A man's pride is just as important as his balls.
Because you can't step on neither of the two.
Cause if you do,it would fuckin hurt.
I guess my balls are the only things whole to me now.
Before I drive meself crazy,yes I would shoot you right between the eyes.
And the person next to you,too.
I wouldnt bother shooting meself,mawawalan ng trabaho ang coppers.
Am fat,tired and unhappy,a perfect psycho blend.
Homer is the only person that could make me smile.
Oh wait,he's just a cartoon.
I believe the worst is still to come
Am I ready??
Not yet,to be honest.
Bed Dead
It's like I lost my reason to live
Like being sober after three
Like being wasted before nine
You made a mark,happy now?
I dont know what to call you
Cant even describe you now
Am I a burnt match again?
Or your bitter butter bud
I need peace
You cut me loose
I must go
But am stuck
You are everywhere
And so am I
I havent seen you pass by
I'll just count to ten
I am unfair,cruel and wicked
You made me pure
Impossible it is to believe
Go back to five
I dont need you
That am sure of
Let the current take me away
Somewhere far from you
Am off to bed,tomorrow,shoot people of course.
i loathed you @
5:19 PM