Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Hey Jealousy
It's a real nice song by Gin Blossoms,I dont know really why I chose it to be the title of today's entry,am not jealous of any boogers around,or am I?HMMMM??
"Maybe we can drive around this town
And let the cops chase us around"
Well that often happens to me,the cops chase me around part,kidding,am a law abiding citizen,but I shoot people though.
I saw the utol chick I liked twice this week,the other day and yesterday,she's a freshie and i first saw her when there was a sign up booth for cb last month. And damn she's hot, she looks like a rockstar,and am totally head over heels when it comes to rock star chicks. If I see her today,imma do something,imma eat fire for her to notice me,hehe.Well the only thing I know bout her is she's from the locale of Washington,not DC indios, I cant believe earth was really that stupid,he even blurted out "eh di kana",no dum dum,it just happens she does look like one.
I will never grow tired of rockstar chicks,and paramore is to blame. All right I just finished downloading My Heart.
I had a chat with Kaye last night and she's one of those many women who could multi task(read,type,make report,chat), and she's also one of those many women who is so into One Tree Hill,and say anything about OTH she would go fan girl mode,and I mean fan girl mode,as in fan girl mode,as in girl stuff that make men's brows touch each other,and utter "huh?",basta fan girl mode. I still think Chad is a wuss,and Pete doesnt have a future on acting,he should just wear maskarra and pluck his bass.
Rockstar chicks,rockstar actors,what has the world turned into,this is worse than manny pacquiao's extreme magic sing ad. I miss the rockstar lifestyle,and if you think it was sex drugs and rock n roll lifestyle,engk wrong dum dum, well a bit,but it was more of a third world country underground rockstar thingy,third world country=poor slobs,underground=buried deep,hehe.
The utol chick reminds me of hayely, He created a being of such splendour,what better else to do?
"So keys mih"
i loathed you @
4:34 PM