I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Malignant na Yata Ah?
I didnt enjoy this long weekend,well every sick person wouldnt. And the weather was a major bummer. Well at least I saw me buddies way back in elementary,well most of em were from the other section,and they used to bully us dorks back then, but they were aight,really cool.And their first question was,"tatay ka na ba?" Fantabulous, hindi nga ako makabuo eh.
"All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade" And this is so true,setting bitterness aside,when the thing you look up to the most would suddenly change,you'd feel disappointed. You looked so perfect back then,but now,look at yourself,blech. You are perfect for some period of time but you faded away,and I dont know why. Things change,yes yes,I know that crap,but I didnt expect yours to be that drastic. Hmmm,word of advice,shape up.
I want to quit smoking,God help me please. It has taken a huge toll on my life. And I no longer want to rely on alcohol to drown me sorrows, I no longer want to burn another load to keep me laughing, and I certainly dont want to watch Mystica perform in some crappy show in SBN 21 till I fall asleep.
I want you,perfect and pure,I want me twisted and hurt. Look up.