Saturday, August 26, 2006
No Parking on Both Sides
Ok this may be long overdue.
I was supposed to make this post last thursday,but silly me,I fell asleep.
I didnt know a single thursday could be that jam packed with activity.
Well if you start drinking by 12 noon it would definitely be jam packed.
And the NCPAG/MASCOM/Whatever people I was with were great,because Gelo's ex treated us for a round of booze,and did I mention it was 12 noon. We were just at Nari's when all these people came and invited us for a round of booze,what am I to do,what am I to do??
Tag along of course,that's free booze!!Of to Sarah's we went.
At first I was shy as a turtle,for I knew only half of the people there,but when the mood started to pick up,we were doing the short short man thingy again,tihee. And I wouldnt forget when one girl uttered,"bakit nasa inyo ang pokus"?? Thank goodness I wasnt drunk or else I wouldve asked her,what the fuck is pokus?? Is that a magic trick thingy,hokus pokus??But all things come to an end and when my watch hit half past one,off to class again. The hot sun,warm beer and "bitin" feeling made it so fuckin hard for me to make a circuit,make certain measurements,tabulate results and all that crap Dexter does in his laboratory. But I still finished first,top that Mandark!!
If you think me day is over no sireee;my STS class,5:30-7, was good for a few snores,though I happen to have a huge crush on me seatmate,she's pretty hot really.I might have drooled on her shoulder when I was asleep,hehe,kidding.
And here comes the important part. The drive home,hmmmm.No I didnt pick up hookers round QC circle.
I picked a random CD from my hamburger.Since I was kicked from me band,I gave up me rockstar lifestyle,am a ghetto snob hommie from the hood now,yeah yeah, so most of me CD's were either Hiphop/RnB and Norah Jones,yup Norah Jones. And Hondy is much like her owner now,one loud bitch.I am proud of me barely finished audio system,not me old crappy car stereo,it's audio system now. Most people brag about their noisy audio system,well mine is loud,not noisy. It's loud enough to make your hair stand up,make women parts shake(go figure) and set off a car alarm two houses away.(These are all facts,I witnessed em meself).Ok back to the story,the CD I picked out was me slow jams cd and most of the songs were from female artists:Sorraya,Donna Lewis,Jewel,Paula Cole...Not that I hated their songs,these are the feel good reminice songs,and reminicing while driving is bad,last time I did it,I clipped my left side mirror,great. JenniferLove Hewitt got the best of me,no I wasnt like the crying lady driving down a long road with a top down car you see in the movies. Got the best of me means am thinking deeply while my speedometer doesn't go down below 80 km/h,the gas pedal was really floored.
It's a sunny day
But you're not around
That dog gone rain
Might as well be pouring down
It's such a shame
Cause my heart's on the ground
Just wanna be cool with you again.
I guess me stubborn bitching days are done.Please?
P.S.
I aint sure if that's my heart's or your heart's,but I prefer my heart's,screw you Jennifer Love Hewitt!
And there's something about Donna Lewis' I love You Always Forever that always bring me to a sweet spot happy place,hmmmm,and I really cant think of why.
i loathed you @
5:32 PM