Saturday, August 05, 2006
Pin Cushion Man
This is the longest half day ever in me college life. Though I only had one class, I was so stressed out. After lunch, me and me buddy tonio decided to donate blood,cause we are not wussies and this is for humanity. That's why I hate doctors,they tell you stuff you dont want to hear:high blood ka,wag ka na magyosi,wag ka na uminom,mag condom,ahh bull crap, but I went on,cause this is for humanity. I went first,tonio's attendant was a hottie,mine was a pechay,blech and she didnt care if I die in that bed,more blood for them I guess. They pierced my right arm,a few blood went out,then nawala sa tusok sa ugat yung needle. So she had to place it back to order. She was trying to find me vein while the needle was still half way through,then naging pin cushion na ako,sundot tusok hanggang sa namanhid. She gave up then sabi nya,sige sa kabila na lang. This is for humanity,yung over 150 ml kong dugo ay tinapon lang,sa left arm na lang kukuha ng blood. This is for humanity,buti nag hit the spot na sya nung sa left,kung hindi,baka sa leeg na ako kunan eh.I lost more than 600 ml of blood but still had enough to kill a nurse. I was the only donor who had patches on both arms because the fuckin nurse failed at the first attempt!All for humanity,I felt like Brad Pitt.
Then at home,both my arms ache,especially the right one,the disfunctional arm. And perfect timing,a friend passed by,may gig sila,with my other friends. And my girly friend was there too,welcome smooch right out the front gate,thank goodness mother goose didnt see it. I got dressed when I arrived she was about to leave,real bummer,I had more than enough blood pa naman,tsktsk.Idaan mo na lang sa gin dong,tihaya ka pa,buti may risirba.
Tang na,hindi ko narinig yung pressure,may nag-Paramore nga hindi pa tinugtog yung peyborits ko. Leche,and there was one girl who really looked like my ex,spooky memories ,nyargh!
And the cold steel wall
slammed right between us,
no matter how much I screamed,
you didnt hear me.
You walked on
I scratched my butt cheeks
Well initial reaction eh
On september I will celebrate my 1st year of being single. Welcome to losersville,me boy. Well am single now cause I opt to be,for perfection is very hard to find. Yes nobody's perfect,to your eyes maybe,I saw perfection,more than twice I guess.The hunt for the next perfect being. Maybe I did grew up,back then I would be happy with a two month fling, now I see it as a waste of time. Am still okay for hook ups that wouldnt last for two weeks though,come on am still a man,and men have a natural knack for hitting on drunk women,haha.
But if ever you're drunk
I'll hold your hand
Walk you out the bar
And watch the night sky with you
You may puke all you want
I'll just laugh and rub your back
I wouldnt go for a kiss
You just barfed silly
Well maybe before that
I would drive you home
Carry you to bed
Tuck you nice and tight
Kiss you good night
Shut the door,turn off the lights
I'll just sit beside you
Watch you sleep
Wait till you wake up
For you are most beautiful that time
But I know when you're already sober
You'd want me out
I have nothing else to do
No more words to say
But hot pandesal anyone????
And out!
i loathed you @
6:21 PM