I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Worse than Losing an Erection on the First Booty Call
I decided to spend my quality time not going to school cause it's fuckin raining. Id rather stay home and sleep,but since Im awake it's go time...
This is worse than any erection or failure of it.
This is not usually me,or maybe I do like to complicate things for me, though there's always an escape goat of some sort. But if I aint goin to make things hard for me,I will never learn,never grow up,never be fucked up.
"You see my face,I see your back,I shudder."
Not much like shudder,I wobble.
"Cause you are my beloved ghost" "Here I'll wait for you to sing"
This is so EMO. I just stare out the window letting the cold wind blow my shorts off.
Am a man of many principles,but for you I have none,Ive stalled and am falling fast to the ground,Ive crashed and burned.
I have solutions for every problem people ask me about,but for my own problmes,I stink.
Oh yeah,the face that could launch a thousand ships sent me back.