Thursday, September 07, 2006
But Anyway
It's not a good day for blogging but anyway. I just found out that this blog still has a decent amount of readership. And whatever I wrote here,please let it stay here. Come on,for heaven's sake, no broadcasting.
I had a row last night,1 litre red hoes,1 shawarma plate,2 pita bread,uhmmm,mmm good.
I got 2 fuckin gen ad tickets for uaap cheer comp,and I have no one to go with me on sunday,because my freakin sister backed out,gahhh,I do hope the yin yang twins will come.
Promoted nanaman ako sa tungkulin ko,Pangulo na ako ngayon ng dako,dating Jr. Kagawad,after years,voila, big shot na ako,or maybe not.
Bakit kaya walang maganda sa lokal namin,kung meron man,sobrang konti.
At ang analogy namin ni Angol,swerte talaga ang mga utol na chicks,mas kailangan mag-effort naming mga lalaki. Sa isang utol na liligawan mo,2 sanli na ang makukuha mo for the same effort. At sa case ko,siguro 5 is to 1 ang ratio,dahil malas ako,eheheh. 5 nga chicks mo,sunog naman kaluluwa mo,tsktsk,ang sarap maging mabait.
Makapagkometi na nga lang,back to my favorite hobbey.
This heart it beats,beats for only you,my heart is yours.
Then I guess Im dead.
i loathed you @
3:10 AM