Sunday, September 10, 2006
Happy Birthday To You,Too
Aight it's my singleness awareness anniversary.Yipee!
Goin out and partyin would be a great way of celebratin it but no my family abandoned me with our maid,so I have no choice but stay home and weep. I have ran out of beer,and that tequila looks so fuckin tempting,even without the women that comes along the body shots. So I just sit my ass down in front of the computer and let the magic fingers do the work.
I dont know how,but I might get used to being single for a longer while,since school is continuously draining my male potency. But when the sem break comes,back to the ball game of fishin,fishin tahong,pusit and hipons. And we will make one happy kebab,ahihihi.
And where's the infamous El Gimikero,at home eating chiquito watching cable tv. So much for my part-a, part-b and part-e-ing days.
The Dengue Scare
What a meaningless death
To be bitten by a bug
The smallest of the pests
Could make you stay in a bed
I donated blood
I hope someone could use it
Not only it is flammable
It is a potent substance,too
There's no crystal meth
No cokes nor screws
Burgers and shrooms
Are what am hooked in to
The issues with v's and Gary
The problem with e's and ate's
Volcanoes and bliss
Tests and liscences
Why should I fear dengue?
Why should I fear death?
I haven't seen the worst yet
Which warrant of arrest?
Am empty and broke
With no one else to blame
Selfless and shameful
Witty and insane
I tip my cup for that one
I tip my cup for you
I take a sip of heaven and hell
Before I sleep I'll think of you
And all the pain Ive been through
Am single and you are small
Am not so happy after all
i loathed you @
4:20 PM