Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Im Bluer than Pink
Damn, my depression level is above the charts today. I dont know why. Maybe because am not used to being left alone in the house anymore. Me mom's always somewhere at work. Both me sisters are at work. I cant go out,and my buddies are all too busy with their lives. Am lonely and pathetic in short.
The sem is about to end and nothing exciting happened.I have passing grades for all my subjects.I couldnt ask for more.
Take away my wings
I no longer feel the air
Nor the clouds in the sky
Impossible it may seem
To shut down all emotions
For I am human
When will this empty seat
Be occupied again
Only you could answer
Perfect as you are
Blissful as I am
What are we then?
I face the ground
Always you may notice
Dont ask why
I emptied myself
But my soul is there
Just look closely
I thought I needed you
Maybe I still do
Take my hand
The pain and agony
Worthless piece of me
All because of you
You know you're handsome if you're a host of It's a Guy Thing
i loathed you @
4:54 PM