Saturday, September 16, 2006
It's The Season to be Ugly
Everyone's breaking up this season,me sister and her man,me high school buddies,it's freakin hilarious. And everyone's into blogs,well back then cool ka kapag may blog ka,and I would go like"hey check out my blog" and most of them would be like "my golay you wrote that?".But now sheesh,blogs are overrated.
Well most people did what I and many others did to their blogs,pour their angst in it.
Mine is overflowing though,angst,qualms and pure wholesome bitching.The internet is so useful,you're feeling down,blog it,you're happy blog it,you're horny,go take a bath then.
My fingers ache,wrapping 50 himnarios is quite tiring.
If I cant be a better person to other people,at least I know am a better person in front of God.
I know what am doing is still not enough to compensate for my sins,but it's a start.
How bout you,what have you done for Him lately?
i loathed you @
5:08 PM