Wednesday, September 20, 2006
This Way Please
It's official,the bum I know as Raymundo(earth) is getting married. Though I would love to go to the mountains and live there peacefuly, he assigned us to be ushers(let it burn),for the reception. Sheesh,I wanna be head of security.
I went to school yesterday(or today) to play tekken,eat dinner and drink beer. And I missed drinking beer with mundo and tonio,heck they are the best drinking buddies. And we get to ask mundo how it feels when within a month he can no longer run free in the plains of wilderness.
Then the cheesy part came. The digging of the past,my past most.
(All three of them in unison):Ang taas kasi ng pride mo balong,why not give it another shot,another try,you have nothing to lose naman eh. Takot ka bang mabasted?Uli?
Yes my pride is higher than my pee. Yes I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Yes I am afraid to be shattered again. And yes I am this pathetic without her. And do you think it feels so good to face the ground everytime she's round?
"There is no wrong timing to make the right thing"
Screw you Molo's
With this I drop my pride,I shatter meself,and make meself more pathetic than ever.
Am not drunk nor high,well am just like what I said,this pathetic.
i loathed you @
5:06 PM