Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Ayoko sa Babaeng Sinlaki ko ng Waist Line
The janitor fish trouble of marikina and i cant remember what province sared the hell outta me. Pero ayoko pa rin sa babaeng sinlaki ko ng waistline,bakit,sino ba namang may gusto nun??Hmmm?
Gahh I still have a lot to do,maybe later I'd go to my cousin in antipolo to fix my car audio. Then I have to go to LTO to register my cart, and finish my project in one of me majors. Then I could party hard. No parties for this week though, I have a week long church stuff goin on.
The greatest inequality in life is not an ugly dude having a hot chick, but the grades given by professors to undeserving punks.
If I am to go to the gym, I must quit smoking, but how?And why should I? I was able to quit smoking maybe thrice in my life, it's either because of a girl or am sick and/or dying.Well present situation: girl-->enkkk nadah
sick and/or dying--> enkk alive and deadly
Hmmm how about:
Losing weight,living longer,and possible increase in the size of your....muscles-->tingtingting
That's reason enough my boy.
And it's a hoax that smoking menthols decreases sperm count,nuhuh,weed does that,trust me.
Well I must get proper rest if I want to last on the teadmill,hwaw treadmill,I cant even haul my ass up to the third floor.
I wish you would smile
when you see me across the street,
because I know I do.
Is that too much to ask of you?
I give you three cheers and three peanut buttercups for goodluck.
i loathed you @
5:09 PM