Thursday, October 19, 2006
Grimmey,Teabag and MILFS
Grimmey,Teabags and MILFs
This is the coolest Grim Ripper ever.Two tone robe with hood,Jamaican accent, and a cool scythe. I wish I was him, I could take the souls of the ones I hate,and shout out loud, I hate you so am taking your soul,then giggle and say,am kidding biatch!!!
I no longer want coffee I love tea,but if coffee is for free,I love coffee.
The hottest MILF,not the Muslim people,peace brothers,is the wife of the owner of the gym I go to.Yes I go to the gym,to eat,and get more fat.Working out with other women makes me more of a wussy, I was like : hey 20 pounds per arm,what about you sweety,she had 40 per arm,I always pick up the lightest weights,cause am a wussy, and the girls there could kick me ass.And after me first day, my body was already sore,what the fuck,am I that timid???
Before you laugh your asses out,Imma take you back three years ago and tell you what I could do:
140 push ups in less than 5 minutes.
10 pull ups
1km jog without rest
70 squatrases
And still have the energy for an exhausting game of counter strike,heheh.
I was a CAT Officer by the way,part of the Corp Staff.
But now:
100 bottles of booze
+40 boxes of smokes
+boring lifestyle
________________
big loogy
Loogy=means fat bastard in our home
My body feels like it got beat up by 7 devils with poking tridents, hwaw, cute little devils, arent they?? I just want to lose the weight, and regain my baller-baby skills,without the skin darkening,heck basketball turned me to a "pwet-ng-kawali" dude in highschool.
If I focus meself into something,I forget that am a sad bloke.I will quit smoking,aftert I get me abs,hehe.Labels: kaboodles
i loathed you @
12:38 AM