Monday, February 12, 2007
I Dont Need Your Sympathy
I dont need your sympathy,I need cash.
I should end my passivist shit style of doing things.
I guess things wouldnt really turn out the way we want them unless we do something bout it.
But that fact is already given.
Im in a phase where I lost my knack for writing and bitching,making this blog pathetic and screwed,which already was long before.But I know what to do,I need substance,I need life,I need to read again.
Reading made my mind tick in a shrewd manner. Each book offers a different insight,a different view and perspective,very far from the present condition of my mind,which is like an overcooked popcorn.
You bashful one
Who is the sanctuary of my pain
The only reason to be happy
And furious at the same time
Made me beat more than twice
And now you're free again
I'll take what's rightfully mine
No matter what it takes
So bewareLabels: blech
i loathed you @
1:33 AM