I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
While I was Waiting
I feel so wonderful Every single day of me life When i found out how you feel Twas grace from heaven Cause you are someone I don't deserve For you are more than what i wished for
That kiss that healed me soul That made me weak and tremble I never felt that way before A kiss so sweet and good Puts a spell on me Makes me long for more
Though you are far away I wont fool around,I promise I cant afford to lose you Never again like I said You know Id kill for you Cause I ain't a decent person
I know am far From the man you want me to be I always disappoint you And give you major headaches Thank you for not giving up I promise I would change
Ms smiling eyes Through them I see beauty They must be windows to heaven You can never hide a smile Cause your eyes will betray you And they entice me
You,the sanctuary of me soul A qualified saint My last line of decency A dream came true over and over again Finaly reality became better than me dreams And me life had a brand new meaning