I suggest you do not read the contents of this blog
But if you really have a thick nuggin,try clickin the circles.
TAGBOARD
Erm I lost me tagboard.....
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Ice Cream, Grappling and Korean Movies
I hate ice cream, it taunts me, it provokes me, "eat me" i hear in me head. And since am easy to provoke,easy to taunt, i easily give in.Grrr,i need to cut the fat.
Summer classes really help me let the time pass, hay 3 more weeks till I see her again. I really enjoy judo,well only because I was able to throw a guy 30 pounds heavier than I am. Well, twas not really a throw,much like a counter to his attempt to throw me, but anyways,I got the ippon(a whole point required to win a match).Me prof told us that she would only choose 8 people that would compete in the final practical exams, a tournament,either interclass or interschool.How I wish I could be 1 of the powerful 8. How I wish it would be an interschool tourny,so I could beat the crap outta Atenean rich asses. But i still need practice, I need to be a spapartan real quick,hehe. My sister thinks grappling is for fags, I wonder if I look so gay when am on top another man,blech...
Korean's make the best movies ever,not porn movies people,seriously(sly smile).. That's why we willingly let them invade our country,we are hypnotized by their movies. 12 in 1 dvd's are the best, people get more addicted to it faster than weed and shabs. I wonder what happened to Prison Break Season 2 and Heroes, i hate it when you buy a dvd with only 9 of the latest episodes of the series that you love, what a waste of good cd space.